Friday, July 18, 2008

Pictures


Finally, we have real pictures from China! No longer do you all have to look at my horrid googled pictures! Monty uploaded tons of them so I will try to get a few up each day. For most of them you will have to wait until Monty comes back for explanations, Ill do my best!
Enjoy!!



Monty told me that every morning the locals run up and down these stairs, then they go about their day. Once again before retiring for the evening they run up and back down. Of coarse Monty gladly participates!!




It seems as though Monty found this very amusing :)


I believe this is Bob, but dont hold me too it!



On to the Food:



Notice the left hand side of the soup bowl!! Soup ala chicken head!! Mmmmm.The dish in the middle here has two lizzards on it...with garnish of coarse!Monty grubbing on...lizzard head and tail! Deee-licious!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I wish the pictures were a little bigger! btw...those toilets are horrible. believe me. :(